Our annual Amazon seller & Online business training event has sold out in one day every year months in advance all four years we've held it! Attendees happily paid thousands to attend including travel, hotel and registration and many have attended all four sold out events! With our video offer, you get it ALL for a fraction of what attendees paid!
Highlights from our conference
What Is CES All About?
Our CES conference is unlike anything you’ve ever been to before. Experts and successful students teach in-depth strategies three days straight using real life success strategies based on the three online business models we teach in our community – Consulting or coaching, Expanding your influence online and Selling products online. As usual, there is special emphasis placed on Amazon selling strategies which is the most popular topic currently in our community.
SOME of the topics include
- Growing your Amazon, eBay or online selling business while automating all aspects, including sourcing profitable products.
- How to find numerous, highly sought after, under served niche opportunities on Amazon (never taught on stage before ANYWHERE).
- Numerous profitable product sourcing strategies including how to source products locally, online, at trade shows, direct from manufacturers, and overseas.
- Launching your own private label products using the simplest possible strategies.
- Using Email marketing, Social media, video and creative content strategies to grow your business, expand your audience or get more clients.
- Duplicating Jim's approach to online success by launching multiple income streams.
- You won't be hearing from the same old experts trying to sell their latest book, instead you'll hear from successful students in our community and learn exactly what it is they're doing to grow a successful business.
- Open, candid discussions about preventing the loss of your Amazon account with numerous creative solutions offered. Even those who've lost their account will benefit from our strategies for account restoration.
Finding "Golden Gaps" with Brett Bartlett
Brett Bartlett is one of the most creative, innovative Amazon sellers on the planet. He has discovered a way to find "golden gaps" where the demand is high and competition non-existent. As a result, his business has exploded into an 8-figure... that's over $10 million... business. He shares his expertise AND "gap hunting" STRATEGIES with our entire audience DURING EXTENDED SESSIONS AT CES.
You can read about Jim and Brett's exclusive new partnership here.
30-day sales snapshot
30-days worth of sales from just one account
30-day snapshot of the traffic and sales Brett gets from just a few products
7 days of sales from just ONE product
Here's what you can expect from the videos
- We focus on multiple income streams. This isn't just about Amazon (although our Amazon selling content is second to none and will be a topic of special emphasis at this event).
- Event tickets sold out in a day every year. That should tell you something.
- We've been churning out success stories since 2002.
- This is not a "pitch fest." It's 98% content. There will be no hard sells.
- Our anonymous post event surveys have consistently shown that 96% or more of those attending say they intend to return.
- We love bringing you pure content and education taught by real people who DO the businesses and love helping others learn what they know.
Andy Slamans – began his Amazon selling career as a retail and online arbitrage seller but over the last 18 months he has mastered importing and private labeling and now 95% of his sales are his private label products. He digs deep into how to find your own products to sell successfully on Amazon.
Barrington McIntosh – One of the few presenters past attendees keep on begging for. His story is compelling, he's built an empire online starting with the ProvenAmazonCourse.com course, and he loves to teach about the power of relationships in ecommerce.
Brett Bartlett – from $400 to spend to an eight figure business on Amazon and one of the all time most exciting ProvenAmazonCourse.com success stories. Brett will inspire you to think big and go from looking for "inventory" to looking for "golden gaps" in Amazon's offers. He picks up where he left off last year.
Cynthia Stine – A seller and an Amazon Seller Advocate who has developed some of the most comprehensive Amazon suspension prevention and reinstatement strategies in the industry. She led CES III breakout sessions, but this year we had her on stage to educate us on protecting our Amazon accounts.
Dan Hollings – He was CES III favorite, so we invited him back. Instead of having his own Amazon account, Dan has numerous accounts serving numerous clients - and he gets a cut of each! No Amazon suspension worries with Dan! He'll show you how as a continuation of his presentation last year.
Diana Ratliff – A familiar face in the MST and OLB forums, she's "been there done that" when it comes to online marketing, including owning her own web design business for 7 years. She's appeared on The CBS Sunday Morning Show and wrote a "Web Wise" newspaper column for 2 years. An Amazon seller, speaker, and author – she unabashedly prefers digital marketing. Diana and partner Marcus Cudd explain how to make money through this income stream – it's easier than you think!
Jason Miles – CEO of Liberty Jane Clothing and co-creator of the Proven Self-Publishing Course, Jason is a powerhouse when it comes to starting and growing an online business. He is a leading authority on building Shopify sites for e-commerce and the best-selling author of Instagram Power, Pinterest Power, & many others.
Jeff Cohen – more than a sponsor - he’s an Amazon training powerhouse. He teaches us the “characteristics of a serious FBA achiever” because he's worked with so many of us and helped grow the business of thousands of Amazon sellers along the way.
Kat Simpson – As a thought leader on eBay, Amazon and in online marketing in general - if you don't know Kat yet, you need to. She'll be at CES. She's also the content manager for ProvenAmazonCourse.com and so much more. Along with project manager Steven Deaton, Kat (and a large contingency of experts and moderators in our community) are all tasked with keeping the world's best Amazon training course in top notch condition and constantly updated with new ideas.
Linda Tyler – A powerhouse "big game hunter" for all the big hitter inventory hunters in our audience. Linda regularly coordinates six figure or bigger buys in our LIT network. She came accompanied by successful LIT students like Tim Wallace and others.
Marcus Cudd – Marcus began his career as a Digital Marketing consultant in 2007 after a 15-year career in banking and went full-time Offline Biz digital marketing consultant with his own agency in 2008. He branched out to supply his services to ad agencies all over the country. Now, with 7 full-time employee in his offices in Allentown, PA, as well as 20 workers around the U.S. and in the Phillippines, he has grown his agency into a seven-figure business.
Mike Brown of Death Wish Coffee – The greatest Private Label success story EVER on Amazon! Did you see the Super Bowl? Then you saw Mike's company. Thanks to a social media wave that was launched in full force at CES III last year, Mike won a free $5million Super Bowl ad! Get the story at PickMikeBrown.com, and then meet the man behind the story at CES IV.
Mike LeMoine – Mike started a side-business while still a firefighter and has since grown it into a thriving Internet-marketing powerhouse that mainly serves local businesses who need help navigating the Internet and social media. Mike is now a master at creative ways to find clients and businesses who are willing to pay you for what you know about selling online. He has also learned how to avoid the most common ways local marketers unknowingly sabotage their own efforts.
Nathan Bailey – The director of coaching for Jim's team. Nathan has worked with hundreds of students and been the creative force behind numerous success stories in our community. Possibly the most connected man in Amazon selling - he knows everyone and has worked with most.
Jim Cockrum – I'm your host. I brought my family to the event and we were so excited to meet everyone. I spoke about building a multiple income stream empire as I've taught many others to do. These are lessons and experiences I've never shared before anywhere else.
We Also Recorded The Panel Discussions
#1 Proven Team Building Strategies to automate sourcing and selling on Amazon
CES I Orlando
- Video 1: Jim Explains CES
- Video 2: Ebay & Amazon Sourcing
- Video 3: John Jonas on Outsourcing
- Video 4: Judy Cockrum (mom) Talks About Jim
- Video 5: Success Story: Nancy Alexander
- Video 6: Mike LeMoine on Local Biz Marketing
- Video 7: Liquidation Deals Panel
- Video 8 - Jason Miles on Social Media Marketing
- Video 9: Offlinebiz Panel
- Video 10: Mike Brown & Jason Miles
- Video 11: Amazon & eBay Sourcing
- Video 12: Success Story: Barrington McIntosh
- Video 13: Partnering with Jim
CES II Dallas
- Video 1: Rabbi Daniel Lapin
- Video 2: Real People Showcase: Jason Tay
- Video 3: Door Prizes
- Video 4: Brett Bartlett: Multiple Streams
- Video 5: Real People Showcase with Jim
- Video 6: Skip McGrath: Winning the Buy Box
- Video 7: Nathan Bailey: International Basics
- Video 8: Linda Tyler: Liquidation Investment
- Video 9: Barrington McIntosh: Relationships
- Video 10: Door Prizes
- Video 11: Jason Miles: Self: Publishing
- Video 12: Patti Massullo: Goldmine In Backyard
- Video 13: Chris Green: Giraffes and Penguins
- Video 14: Multiple Income Streams Panel
- Video 15: John Bullard, Sr.
- Video 16: Debra Conrad: Eliminate Competition
- Video 17: Door Prizes
- Video 18: Kat Simpson & Danni Ackerman
- Video 19: Nathan Bailey: Jim's Coaching Program
- Video 20: Mike LeMoine: OfflineBiz Success
- Video 21: Jessica Larrew: Multiple Streams
- Video 22: Jim's Closing
CES III Louisville
- Video 1: Something Special: Jim Cockrum
- Video 2: Using Amazon's Keywords: Brett Bartlett
- Video 3: CES 3 Videos - Mobile Download Links
- Video 4: Online Inventory Sourcing: Gary Baird
- Video 5: Building Multiple Income Streams: Barrington McIntosh
- Video 6: Success Stories
- Video 7: Sweet Spot: Dan Miller
- Video 8: Top 10 Ways To Video Profit w/Amazon: Dan Hollings
- Video 9: Scaling Your Biz: Robyn Johnson
- Video 10: Panel Discussion: Private Label
- Video 11: Ancient Business Formula: Jason Miles
- Video 12: Best Business Advice: Andrew Cavanagh
- Video 13: Liquidation Investment Training
The Power of CES
Britni & Michael Ross